The General Purpose Digital Multimeter is a professional-grade multimeter.
It has convenient features like Data Hold, Large Screen and Non-contact Voltage Detection to make measurements easier than ever before.
- Advanced Testing and Measuring for Professionals: Designed to be used by both professionals in a commercial setting, or DIYers that need more from their digital multimeter.
- Non-Contact Voltage Detection: The General Purpose Digital Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
- Accurate Measurements Every Time: Able to measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity capacitance & frequency on one device with the safety and accuracy expected of professional grade equipment.
- Durable & Built-to-Last Design: Made of high quality materials providing protection against short circuits; constructed to withstand frequent use in various work environments.
- Perfect Tool For Any Level Technician: No matter your experience level, this is perfect for novice users.
Product Model: S10
Maximum allowable voltage: 620V DC or 620V AC (RMS)
Frequency: 1Hz~ 60KHz
On-off buzzer: When the measured resistance < 500
Diode: Automatic recognition of diodes less than 3.0V
Duty cycle: 0.1%~99.9% (ACV 2~620V)
Voltage detection alarm: 90V~1000V
AC voltage test: 12V~1000V
Maximum display value: 9999 digits
Auto-off time: about 5 minutes
Weight: about 112g (without battery)
Product size: 143.4*70.9*15.7mm
1 * Digital Multimeter Kit
- Battery NOT INCLUDED
- Please allow 2-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before purchasing.
- Color may not appear as exactly as in real life due to variations between the computer monitors.